Dep. AG Gorelick on CSPAN2 advocating escrow

sfuze@tiac.net sfuze at sunspot.tiac.net
Sat Jul 13 21:40:18 PDT 1996

But, as in the case of any PHYSICAL (ie: security box at the bank, blah
blah blah) items, at least in escrow, if you DON'T have the key, then you
don't get the loot.

If we fight for the same rights, at a minimum, in both the physical AND
the electronic forums (and we should have more of both! :)), then this
case should be no different than any other case.

"Property goes unclaimed".  That's why lawyers invented wills (or WHOEVER
did... <G>)

--Millie.