Can't block caller ID in Massachusetts?

sfuze@tiac.net sfuze at sunspot.tiac.net
Sat Jul 13 17:38:39 PDT 1996

Re: Prepaid Calling Cards --

This might work with some telemarketing companies, but I certainly
wouldn't be passing on anything of worth.

Especially something which might be construed as "wrong" by any legal
authorities.

While I doubt any telemarketers would go to such great lengths to find
out who you are, you are indeed passing along a nice dossier of numbers
to whomever the calling card company chooses to disburse such info to.

Be wary.

And for godsakes, if you are that paranoid, use a payphone 50 miles away.

I'd never use a cellular to place a call of importance anyway.

We all know how easily cellular can be intercepted, I hope...  And EVERY
number you ever call on a cellular is logged too.

Quid pro quo,
Millie