ANI Blocking! Fast, Easy, Effective! (fwd)

Bruce M. bkmarsh at feist.com
Sat Jul 13 02:44:58 PDT 1996

    I thought this might be of interest due of the recent discussions
about ANI and privacy.  I've seen this type of service before, but this
one is apparently free (besides the cost of calling their area code if
you aren't local).

                      [ Bruce M. - Feist Systems, Inc. ]
     "Official estimates show that more than 120 countries have or are
      developing [information warfare] capabilities." -GAO/AIMD-96-84