[RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

JR at ns.cnb.uam.es JR at ns.cnb.uam.es
Wed Jul 10 06:25:41 PDT 1996

"mike at fionn.lbl.gov" wrote:
>have to be able to perform well enuf in school to get good recs
>& good marks in subjects that interest them.  They didn't make this
>system, but they do have to adapt to it somewhat.

	Maybe they would be better off fighting against a system that
alienates them than contributing to support it? Seems to me that's
shooting their own foot.

	Now, I don't say they should do that. I understand there are many
motivations, personalities, pressures, etc... and thet it's perfectly
natural that one prefers to integrate in the whole than to be an alienate.

	But then, why do we worry about crypto here? Why not adapt to the
system that the powers-that-be are imposing? Why do we not give up at all
and let others make the system? I'd say that some level of inconformism
still remains, from which I congratule.

	Yes, they (we) didn't make this system. But they (we) are making
tomorrow's (and this one too). I agree with Perry, it's each one's choice
how to live his/her life, but we all are contributing to how every other
will be able to live, and we shouldn't forget that.

				jr