[RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Deranged Mutant WlkngOwl at unix.asb.com
Wed Jul 10 01:03:01 PDT 1996

On  9 Jul 96 at 0:19, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
[..]
> Has it occurred to you that many of the children in question are happy
> being medicated, as are many adults? In any case, who are you to tell
> other people what's good for them?

Whether or not the medication works for some (or all) people, whether
or not it ruins or improves their lives, etc. etc, is not really the
issue.

A problem is in giving children medication when they lack the legal
freedom (and possibly emotional or mental maturity) to make their own
decisions to take it or not.

Rob
---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 wlkngowl at unix.asb.com (root at magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <wlkngowl at unix.asb.com>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.