[RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Tue Jul 9 22:09:16 PDT 1996

JR at ns.cnb.uam.es writes:
> >I bet you go up to people in near suicidal states and tell them "hey,
> >get a life", don't you.

> Sorry, Perry, but that's a cultural matter.

Ah, so presumably that IS what you do with people who feel
depressed. Comforting them would be too humane, I suppose. The right
thing to do is to kick them in the balls and teach them a lesson,
right?

> 	As long as they have a free will. Then comes disease, when one is
> not able to decide by him/herself. If I were to make a blood transfusion
> to someone refusing it on religious grounds I wouldn't be much different
> from the gov't imposing some crypto scheme on the basis of its own moral
> grounds. Is it that what you are proposing?

No. I am proposing that people who wish to voluntarily take a medicine
that they feel improves their condition be left the hell alone by
busybodies like you, Tim May, et al.

Perry