Put Uncle Sam in your Calling Circle

Mark O. Aldrich maldrich at grci.com
Tue Jul 9 19:33:29 PDT 1996

On Tue, 9 Jul 1996, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> I just got a really cool poster from RSA.  It's a big circle split off
> into several sections showing people talking to each other, the upper
> right hand corner shows two NSA dweebs looking like Bevis & Butthead in
> suits, one smoking, the other seated infront of an old 60's reel to reel
> audio tape recorder, a sign on the wall behind them says "Key Escrow"
>
> Many many thanks to the cool person(s) at RSA who sent it my way.

THE QUESTION THAT (therefore) BEGS TO BE ASKED:

How can all the rest of us get copies, or are you just rubbing our
collective noses in the "I got one and you don't" dirt?  :)

|Just as the strength of the Internet is  |Mark Aldrich                 |
|chaos, so the strength of our liberty    |GRCI INFOSEC Engineering     |
|depends upon the chaos and cacophony of  |maldrich at grci.com            |
|the unfettered speech the First Amendment|MAldrich at dockmaster.ncsc.mil |
|protects - District Judge Stewart Dalzell|                             |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger maldrich at grci.com |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |