[RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Sun Jul 7 08:37:17 PDT 1996

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> When the mother (a single mother, as this is California) drops her son off
> with my friend (also single, of course), she includes several "Ritalin"
> capsules with instructions on how to dose her son with this
> depressant/behavior modification drug.

Er... Tim... Ritalin is an amphetamine.

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........