Word lists for passphrases

CyberEyes cyberia at cam.org
Sun Jul 7 01:33:52 PDT 1996

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> K3wl Hack, D00dz!  Why don't you post it to coderpunks - it's probably way
> too technical for cypherpunks.  I wonder if the util comes with the source
> code, and what language it's written in.

	It's 10K long (the exe file), so it's probably programmed in
Pascal, not Assembler, which would probably be more efficient.

Ryan A. Rowe - Montreal, Quebec        /Seeking Internet-related job!/
aka CyberEyes, Rubik'S Cube              I will relocate _ANYWHERE_.

Tel. -> +1-514-626-0328                |                 __o         o
E-Mail -> cyberia at cam.org              |               _ \<_        <\
WWW -> http://www.cam.org/~cyberia     | __/\o_       (_)/(_)       />
IRC -> #CAli4NiA, #Triathlon, #Surfing |
FTP -> ftp.cam.org /users/cyberia      |  swim          bike       run

          Read my C.V. at http://www.cam.org/~cyberia/resume-e.html
           "In lieu of experience, I have a willingness to learn."

             "Everyone has their day, mine is July 15th, 1998."