MacPGP 2.6.3 released

Zbigniew Fiedorowicz fiedorow at math.ohio-state.edu
Sat Jul 6 15:07:52 PDT 1996

I have changed the method of distribution of FatMacPGP 2.6.3.  It is
now available by anonnymous FTP from Mike Johnson's ITAR compliant
crypto archives at ftp://ftp.csn.net/mpj/.

My web page
  http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~fiedorow/PGP
now contains detailed instructions and URL links explaining how to obtain
the software from Mike Johnson's site, rather than the software itself.
In particular, it is no longer necessary to have a previous version of
PGP in order to get FatMacPGP 2.6.3.

Note: my system administrators have changed the IP address of
www.math.ohio-state.edu
this weekend.  If your DNS server has difficulty finding the site,
you might try
 http://128.146.111.31/~fiedorow/PGP

Feel free to redistribute FatMacPGP 2.6.3 to friends, acquaintances,
etc and to put it up on local BBS's. It is your personal responsibility
to insure you don't to violate any laws or international treaties doing so.

Zig Fiedorowicz