PGP secret keys

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Wed Jul 3 07:25:52 PDT 1996

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Deranged Mutant wrote:

> On  2 Jul 96 at 6:39, anonymous-remailer at shell.port wrote:
>
> > Could someone post a pointer to a FAQ that tells what to do if you loose
> > your secret key file?  How can you regenerate your private key so that the
> You can't do anything. Yer screwed.

Unless you buy an 'O' and you're escrowed :-)

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........