hard drive encryption

Anthony Daniel anthony at direct.it
Wed Jul 3 06:00:44 PDT 1996

Hi

You could try using SECURE Desk-Top.

It can encrypt your hard drive using a symmetrical key. The algorithms are
DES and IDEA (128 bits). It's fast and you could choose exactly what part of
the drive to encrypt, whether just some files or the entire drive.

You can download the software from this url:

                http://www.systems.it/secure

All the best

Anthony