Sameer on C-SPAN

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Wed Jul 3 00:25:41 PDT 1996

At 07:42 PM 7/2/96 -0700, you wrote:
>bluebreeze at nym.jpunix.com (Blue Breeze) wrote:
>>
>> Not everything. No picture of Sameer!? That's what I'd like to see.
>
>There's one in the latest WebSmith magazine.

As well as his article on writing modules for Apache servers...  [BTW, the
issue number is no 4.]  A worthwhile magazine if you write code for web servers.

Now all I have to do is come up with a few ideas for modules...
---
Alan Olsen -- alano at teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
                "Microsoft -- Nothing but NT promises."