Net and Terrorism.

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Tue Jul 2 22:58:35 PDT 1996

At 9:13 PM 7/2/96, snow wrote:
>On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, snow wrote:

>> Gain control of the power grid (I don't know how possible this is)
>> and selectively brown out certain sections of the city during peak demand
>> periods. Make it obvious, then do the preceeding idea.

>        Ummm... Just in case anyone is thinking it right now, NO, I
>didn't. If this outage was deliberate, I had nothing to do with it. I was
>just postulating possibilities.

Hmmhhh....I post about the "Net and Terrorism" on Sunday, and the Viper
Militia and their plans to blow up several courthouses in Phoenix are
revealed a few hours later....Snow posts about using computers to knock out
the power grid, and a few hours later power goes out over 15 western
states....

Coincidence? I think not.

But we can test this hypothesis:

"Alien spaceship images will appear in thousands of darkened rooms and will
trigger mass hysteria."

We'll find out tomorrow if Cypherpunks really do have the Power.

--Tim

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!