[NOISY] Your own Zundelsite in five minutes or less

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Wed Jan 31 12:42:42 PST 1996

At 19:55 1/30/96, Declan B. McCullagh wrote:

>As of this afternoon, there are Zundelsite mirrors operating at MIT,
>Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, the University of
>Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.

I am really interested what the German government is going to do next.
Force their universities to dismount AFS?

How can we best get the fact the their censorship efforts have hit *the
wall* to their attention? Any Germans on this list that can file a
complaint against the sites with the German authorities? What about
contacting German Telekom?

We won't have won until they restore the routes to Webcom.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.