KOH "Helpful" Crypto Virus

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Tue Jan 30 20:09:14 PST 1996

At 13:20 1/30/96, Laszlo Vecsey wrote:
>I'm looking for more information on the KOH Virus, a 'helpful' virus which
>kindly asks to infect your system and encrypt all of your data. It spreads
>to floppies (upon request) and to other systems, encrypting all files.
[...]
>Please point me towards the source/binary, or further information.

You can get the binary, full source, and manual on disk for $32 plus $3 for
S&H from
American Eagle Publications
POB 1507
Show Low, AZ 85901
(800) 719-4957
(520) 367-1621

While you are at it, you might also want to pick up their famous collection
CD-ROM full of virus code, live viruses, virus creation engines, etc. From
their catalog: "For starters, you get a fantastic virus collection
consisting of 574 families [...] about 3700 carefully tested and cataloged
viruses in all...$99 + $5 S&H.

A must have :-)

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.