FV Demonstrates Fatal Flaw in Software Encryption of Credit

Paul M. Cardon pmarc at fnbc.com
Tue Jan 30 10:13:48 PST 1996

Interesting address that was used to reach me.

To: pmarc at nsb.fv.com
To: pmarc

Somehow, both reached me from within their system, but if they
can't configure their e-mail to show the proper address than I don't
have to much faith in their other abilities.  I don't imagine that
anybody else would have much luck replying to either of those or CAN
I now receive mail at nsb.fv.com?  Is this a new free service
provided by FV?

---
Paul M. Cardon
System Officer - Capital Markets Systems
First Chicago NBD Corporation

MD5 (/dev/null) = d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e