The Big Lie

Eric Murray ericm at lne.com
Mon Jan 29 16:12:29 PST 1996

drose at AZStarNet.com writes:

> Timothy C. May wrote (with some judicious editing):
>
> , I took it as a fact that the
> >so-called Holocaust actually happened. I saw pictures of death camps,
> >interviews with survivors, etc.
> >
> > It seems more likely that
> >the pictures were faked,
> >
> >, I suspect the
> >stories are true that the Holocaust was part of Truman's "Big Lie."
> >

> Good Lord!  We've all enjoyed Tim's rants, but this takes the biscuit.
> What's next?
> A denial of the athletic abilities of Negroes?

What's next is an expose on the conspiracy
between the NSA, Hillary Clinton and the Hamburgurler(R) to destroy
the ability of otherwise intelligent Americans to recognize sarcasm.

--
Eric Murray  ericm at lne.com  ericm at motorcycle.com  http://www.lne.com/ericm
PGP keyid:E03F65E5 fingerprint:50 B0 A2 4C 7D 86 FC 03  92 E8 AC E6 7E 27 29 AF