pgp on linux

Alex Strasheim cp at proust.suba.com
Mon Jan 29 13:14:10 PST 1996

> i can't seem to get pgp compiled on my linux machine. where should i ask
> about this?- since cypherpunks would be a bad choice. thanks.

I like anonymity as much as the next guy, but if you're asking for help
it's not really appropriate -- lots of disinterested people are going to
read this, when they really shouldn't have to.

The place to ask about pgp is alt.security.pgp.  If you post there, try
to say what happened when you attempted to compile the program.

Before you post anywhere, try grabbing the .tar.gz version instead of the
.zip version -- there are some case sensitive file names that munge on
linux in the .zip version.  The other ought to compile out of the box.