The Politics of Mistrust 2

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jan 29 09:33:59 PST 1996

   Thanks to Replay, The Washington Post series on "The
   Politics of Mistrust" simmers at:

      http://www.replay.com/young/

   Today's second article of six is, "Who's in Control? Many
   Don't Know or Care."

      Politics is "a waste of my time. They're cutting each
      other down, just playing childish games. It's confusing
      nonsense, like two little kids on a schoolyard," says
      Temera Porter, a computer chip inspector in Beaverton,
      Oregon. "When I voted last I wrote in that George Carlin
      should be president, I really did."

   A sidekick report tells of Rush's 20m dittoheads' wishes to
   rid DC of George Carlin's Who's, fuck, shit ...