"German service cuts Net access" (to Santa Cruz)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Jan 29 07:55:26 PST 1996

At 09:43 PM 1/28/96 MET, Olmur wrote:
>The difference is, that the German government was not ordering this
>block.

German prosecutors are sending intimidating messages to various ISPs.

Some ISPs are more easily intimidated than others.

The messages fall short of saying "You will be prosecuted if
you do not obey", but they do say "You may be prosecuted if you
do not obey."

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd at echeque.com