PIDAHO and EUDORA PRO 2.2

Bruce Baugh bruceab at teleport.com
Sun Jan 28 03:23:08 PST 1996

At 09:17 PM 1/27/96 -0800, jdoe-0007 at alpha.c2.org wrote:
tried to
>PIDAHO v2.6b.  I am unable to make it work.  Messages from PIDAHO can not
be sent to
>the selected and OnLine EUDORA PRO application.

Um, yes, indeed they can. I do it routinely. Eudora Pro is one of the
options in the drop-down list box in the E-mail|Transfer options... dialog,
right below the buttons for canned settings. And it works just fine. You are
making sure that you've got Eudora with a blank new message ready to go, right?

Bruce Baugh
bruceab at teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~bruceab