OpSec Snooping

Alan Horowitz alanh at infi.net
Sat Jan 27 16:46:39 PST 1996

I would like to see some factual evidence that active-duty or retired spooks
are better than my late grandmother at spotting a liar.

What spooks do have is, no lamer press and no
this-quarter's-numbers-define-my-universe stock analysts limelighting
their work. They can afford to work slowly, carefully, methodically. Being
a spook doesn't prove you do do that; it means you can, if you are
inclined to do so (and your bosswants you to do that).

Alan Horowitz
alanh at norfolk.infi.net