Etch-a-sketch

Jonathan Zamick JonathanZ at consensus.com
Thu Jan 25 21:33:50 PST 1996

Ok.. I'm still getting mail regarding the etch-a-sketch keychain. Thus
I'm going to look at how to get em for everyone. :)

Just letting you all know. Don't bury me in 'I want one mail.' As soon as
I have the info I'll get it out to the hungry crowd. Heh. At that point
you can bury me happily.

Jonathan

..Jonathan Zamick                    Consensus Development Corporation..
..<JonathanZ at consensus.com>                      1563 Solano Ave, #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..                                        o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..Mosaic/WWW Home Page:                                               ..
..  Consensus Home Page       ..