Hack Java

Bill Frantz frantz at netcom.com
Wed Jan 24 12:23:54 PST 1996

At  9:47 1/24/96 +0100, Christian Wettergren wrote:
>(In my darker moments, I feel that the whole field of computer security
>is in a major crisis. Ever heard of the Emperor's New Clothes? ;-))

We reduce the problem of an infected Java Interpreter to the previously
unsolved problem of virus protection in general.  I think it is possible to
build highly virus resistant systems, but the cost in user retraining will
be huge.

Bill Frantz                   Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506                 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at netcom.com             Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA