SS Obergruppenfuhrer Zimmermann (NOT!)

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Tue Jan 23 18:26:52 PST 1996

On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Alan Horowitz writes:
>>[...]
> Okay. I think I understand. You're a fruitcake. Easy enough.

The official pastry of the 1996 Cypherpunks.

One might note that Zimmerman isn't, er, a common name for yer typical
Neo-Nazi... This sort of accusation is sufficient grounds for libel in
the UK (such accusations have been found to be defamatory, and would
almost certainly be settled within a few days.

Of course Phil (Hallam Baker) has more experience with this sort of
thing...

Simon