PZ a Nazi?

attila attila at primenet.com
Mon Jan 22 21:53:14 PST 1996

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Anonymous User wrote:

> Original dated: Jan 21 '96, 09:26

	[snip]

> "Private communications between neo-Nazis on the network are
> effected under a program called "Pretty Good Privacy", devised by
> an American neo-Nazi sympathiser."
>
>   Robin Gedye (in Bonn) p.23 of "The Sunday Telegraph" January 21,
>   1996

    reply from attila:

	I would say we have two clueless mud slingers amongst us.

    1.	Robin Gedye (in Bonn) for ET who is not only clueless, but
	totally without journalistic ethicss in the of the muckraker
	and yellow journalism of the old line Hearst tabloid size
	newspapers.  to stir a fire on PZ sinc he wrote a virtually
	universal world wide crypto program is....

    2.	and closer to home, we have a yea-sayer mouse: "anonymous-
	user at c2.org" whose does not have the courtesy to pose
	the question to PZ; and EVEN WORSE, slings mud anonymously.

	granted, PZ is just a man, but he's like you and I. would
    you not consider the source before opening the floodgates of
    character smear?  It sounds like you forgot to clutch in your
    brain before shooting from a duck-blind with your fingers.

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.