Web site with Updated Telecom Bill Info

Thomas Grant Edwards tedwards at Glue.umd.edu
Sat Jan 20 23:50:08 PST 1996

http://bell.com/ (Alliance for Competitive Communications) has updated
Telecom Bill info including "A concise resource guide to the House Senate
Conference on H.R. 1555/S. 652.", 12/22/95 draft of the Telecommunications
Conference Bill, and a statement by VP Gore.  (Beware of editorial bias
at this site, as these people are not a disinterested party).

Our beloved Vice President said: "We are very gratified that the bill
contains the provisions for the V-chip that will enable families to
control the contract of television programming that comes into their homes
and that it contains a provision to make advanced telecommunications
services available at low cost to schools, libraries and hospitals"

-Thomas