"whom T. C. May has killfiled"

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Sat Jan 20 12:41:21 PST 1996

On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 11:09 PM 1/19/96, Rich Graves wrote:
>
> >T. C. May has killfiled.
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> ???
>
> Mind explaining this reference? In public, preferably, as the charge was
> made here.
>
> If it's a joke, I don't get it.

I just spent several minutes on a longer response, but on second thought I
think it suffices to say publicly that this was a particularly elliptical
joke, not at Tim's expense, that I retract and apologize for. And I've
received other mail that suggests that my primary assumption was wrong
anyway, about which I'm happy.

I hadn't meant to post that paragraph publicly anyway, since it was a
stupid bluff. Oops. I've verified that it didn't go the other places I'd
sent a version of the article.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

-rich