What news along the Rialto?

P.J. Ponder ponder at wane-leon-mail.scri.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 19 20:38:42 PST 1996

   Well, we're waiting. . .
   Those of us who didn't make it to the RSADSI conference are
   anxious to hear interesting tales of the Left Coast & crypto.
   One need not have the stylistic piquancy of John Young; one
   need only type up one's notes, optionally sign the missive,
   and mail or remail on to the list, posterity, and the Hoover
   Palace.

   I think maybe Bob H. went[?]; he e$pammed a press release
   from Florida's own Fischer Int'l. Sys. Corp. re: SmartDisk,
   which isn't really news, having been out for quite some time.
   When I first saw it, I smacked my forehead sharply with my
   open hand and said, "Exon the Contented Catamite! Why didn't
   I think of that?"   I hope they sell a million of them.

   Any news from field agents appreciated.

   Any news from RSADSI re: prices and availablity of videos,
   etc., is also OK as far as I'm concerned.
   --
   pj
   Defending the home, regret vanishes. - 19Jan96 at I_Ching.tao