Cybercrime & Privacy Issues AOL FBI discussion

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Wed Jan 17 09:01:13 PST 1996

> >On Wednesday evening, January 24, 1996 at 9pm EST in the Globe Auditorium
> >of America Online (AOL), Mobile Office Productions will be hosting a candid
> >interactive discussion with the FBI's Jim Kallstrom, who is working to
> >shape procedures regarding computer privacy issues and cybercrime.

Ah, yes, Jim "I'll say anything to get the FBI its way" Kallstrom. I
remember when he spoke at length about snuff films in public without
flinching during the Clipper debate at the NY Bar Association.

I suspect, of course, that no one will have a chance to call him on
his lies in the line of duty. Too bad.

Perry