The object....

Terence Joseph Mallon tjm at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 08:17:38 PST 1996

Dear Mr. McNally,

A correction. I did not say the statement. I submitted it. You have
constructed a context which was not in the original email. By posting just
a segment to the list you no doubt have created what you wanted.....you
remind me of a person that I know -  a journalist.....

The submission was because I felt that it would be of interest to someone,
if you did not find it so, such is life........

Your comments at the bottom of the email.....well....good luck with your
monoply, I hope you pass go soon......

Terence.

"Its funny how those who fight against tyranny eventually become tyrants."
Mr. McNally, I did write this.