New Puzzle Palace?

James M. Cobb jcobb at ahcbsd1.ovnet.com
Mon Jan 15 15:43:58 PST 1996

  Friend,

  I believe the co-author is Wayne Madsen, who's written:

          Handbook of Personal Data Protection

          Stockton Press (an imprint of Groves Dictionaries,
            which is in turn a division of Macmillan Publica-
            tions, Ltd)

          1992

          1026 pages

          US $170

          ISBN 1 56157 046 0

          1 800 221 2123.

  Please see Jyri Kaljundi's message below.  Madsen is interviewed
  in Web Review's series on NSA's subversion of the private sector,
  here at home as well as abroad.

  Cordially,

  Jim

  INCLOSURE 1: