[NOISE] Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION...

Mike Duvos mpd at netcom.com
Sun Jan 14 18:27:12 PST 1996

nobody at REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) writes:

 > I know the difference between *actual* genocide (like, the
 > kind a bunch of my family members died in) and what the SWC
 > does. Is that a grammatical question?

No one has accused the Wiesenthalistas of genocide.  We simply
want a free Net where all forms of hate, including the particular
flavor espoused by the Wiesenthalistas, may compete on a
Darwinian basis.

There is no need to support the tilting of the playing field by a
small number of extremists, who represent neither the perspective
of the public nor of most members of the Jewish faith.

I personally don't plan to waste my time reading any of the
aforementioned hate literature on the Net, and I care not at all
whether it was authored by Whitopians, Zionists, Christers, or
Ufologists.

     mpd at netcom.com     $    via Finger.                      $