Mitnick Road Show

Andrew Barrett/CheckFree Corporation Andrew_Barrett at checkfree.com
Fri Jan 12 02:26:02 PST 1996

Andy P. wrote:

>Saw the Stanford seimnar given by Tsutomu Shimomura and John Markoff,
>on the subject of Tsutomu's pursuit of Kevin Mitnick.

Saw a teaser last night for Friday's broadcast of the Stone and Pauly show.
Looks like they're doing a piece on Mitnick. They did not mention him by name,
but used some of the epitaphs commonly associated with Mitnick since Markoff's
Cyberpunk. Which makes sense, since most of the viewing public doesn't know
Kevin Mitnick from Steve Jobs.

I just hope this piece is better than the infamous Unsolved Mysteries
treatments. I am not holding my breath.