E-cash and Interest

Ryan Lackey ryan at netaxs.com
Thu Jan 11 22:31:37 PST 1996

In one of many possible worlds, Lance Cottrell did say:

> Where do people keep getting this number. I have an account, my initial
> deposit was $36 ($11 for startup and $25 to play with).

It's the amount required to earn interest on a World Currency Access account.
I was incorrect in assuming it was the minimum to start an account...it's
just the minimum _I_ would have it in, because I do not like savings
accounts which don't draw interest unless they're held in gold, offshore,
or both.

--
Ryan Lackey -*- ryan at pobox.com -*- http://www.netaxs.com/people/ryan/
"Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an