Boston talk on offshore banks

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:57:27 PST 1996

Every issue of The Economist (and I'm sure lots of other publications)
has ads for this kind of thing.

Anyone know a reference for ranking the "legitimacy" of these services
and seminars? I'd assume that many of them are scams that will gladly
take your money overseas, but you might never see it again.

Probably follow up offline, because cpunk relevance is a bit tenuous.

-rich