Pantsing- sorry, Takedown

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Thu Jan 11 19:02:29 PST 1996

I skimmed through the book at Keplers; it seemed an interesting enough
romp. The style is Markoff all the way, so it's well pretty well written.
They do seem to paint a pretty black and white picture of Mitnick, which
is to be expected given the author's involvement in the investigation.

It seems like a good book for a long flight, or a slow caltrain.

I was a little annoyed by the way the authors dissed Raleigh as a
'backwater' though. Ok, it's not Chapel Hill, but still :-)

Simon