When they came for the Jews...

attila attila at primenet.com
Thu Jan 11 01:13:47 PST 1996

On Wed, 10 Jan 1996, Futplex wrote:

> Adam Shostack writes:
> > There is also a difference between stopping skinheads
> > and stopping blacks, in that the skinheads decided to wear clothing
> > and tattoos that identify them as skinheads, and thus may more fairly
> > be asked to bear the consequences.
>
> Sorry, but from where I stand there's nothing "wrong" with wearing clothing,
> bearing tattoos, etc., any more than there's anything "wrong" with having a
> particular level of skin pigmentation. When you decide that only clothing,
> tattoos, etc. that display particular colors, emblems, words, etc. are
> "wrong", then you are stifling free expression.

	guess I dare not to go to Portland....

	age 55, no grey hairs on a full head to past my shoulder blades,
    full reddish brown beard with some white in it past my neck (what
    there is of it <g>), 300 lb gorilla with tattoo of the "Ace of
    Swords" on left arm, dressed in all black whether t-shirt/jeans
    or hand-tailored suit, and black leather flat rim "assassin's"
    hat...  often seen arriving on a big bore outlaw chopper.
    Considered armed and dangerous....

	oh, I almost forgot: with an attitude....

> Futplex <futplex at pseudonym.com>
> "Freedom...oh freedom...that's just some people talking" -Eagles

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.