When they came for the Jews...

sameer sameer at c2.org
Wed Jan 10 11:33:20 PST 1996

> 	The Wiesenthal center is very influential in Jewish circles.

	That's very unfortunate, considering how fascist they are.

> Attacking them directly would probably be a bad idea, and create bad
> associations for anonymity amongst Jews.  (I'll come back to this.)

	You make very good points though. I'll have to stress the
benefits of not preventing hate speech rather than just saying that
it's impossible to prevent.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734
http://www.c2.org/ (or login as "guest")		sameer at c2.org