The LOGIC of Navigator 2.0 ?

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Tue Jan 9 13:52:32 PST 1996

At 06:12 PM 1/8/96 -0500, you wrote:

>    The [new] browser can use programs that are stored on cen-
>    tral computers on the Internet, making a personal computer's
>    operating system less important.
>

>  And thereby making GOVERNMENT LOGIC more important?

I think they are refering to Java scripting in this article.  (You have to
remember that such articles are phrased for those who have little or no
technical knowledge.)

I find it amazing though that they claim a two week release date when I have
not heard of a Java version for the Mac as of yet.  I would think that they
would have put it through at least one beta first.  (But then again, this is
netscape we are talking about...)

[Note to Jeff and other Netscape employees: I realize you have gotten
better.  Lets hope it stays that way. (And I won't make *any* comments about
"tech support".]

Alan Olsen -- alano at teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
              http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
"Governments are potholes on the Information Superhighway." - Not TCMay