USENIX anyone?

Lance Cottrell loki at obscura.com
Sat Jan 6 12:49:27 PST 1996

At 11:31 AM 1/4/96, Matt Blaze wrote:
>I'm going to be at the USENIX conference in San Diego later this month,
>as are, I suspect, many other crypto/cypherpunk types.
>
>Any interest in a crypto BOF?

I have organized a Remailers and other "Cypherpunkish" topics BOF. I think
it is scheduled for Thursday at 6:30 - 8:30

        -Lance

Lance Cottrell   loki at obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche