get mix-installer. (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Jan 6 04:10:21 PST 1996

Who the fuck elected you reputation monitor. You should chill.

Please refrain from sending any more posts to me privately that are not
directly crypto related. I have better things to do than listen to your
rantings and raving. If Adam and I have a problem then we will work it out
without! your involvment.

                                                Jim Choate