RSA's Art gallery is now on the web

baldwin (Robert W. Baldwin) baldwin at RSA.COM
Fri Jan 5 17:02:11 PST 1996

        Are you tired of the clip art you downloaded last week?  Do you
need a new background screen for you PC?  Does your cubicle need something
to give it character?
        Look no further.  Visit the RSA Data Security Art Gallery and
download to your hearts content.  We have such classics as the "Sink
Clipper" T-shirt image, and our latest "We Hear You" poster by the
famous political cartoonist, Dan Perkins (a.k.a. Tom Tomarrow).  Don't
miss the our rendition of the NSA logo ("We read your mail, so you
don't have too").
        More art will be coming soon.  Feel free to send us your favorite
images, or ideas (webmaven at rsa.com).

                --Bob Baldwin
                  RSA Data Security