Mixmaster In a Box

Adam Shostack adam at lighthouse.homeport.org
Fri Jan 5 16:18:21 PST 1996

	Towords the goal of making Mixmasters in a box, I've written
an installer script for mixmaster.  If you're running on one of the
supported platforms (alpha, bsdi, hpux, linux, sunos, solaris), the
script will walk you through everything from the make to setting up
cron jobs & /etc/aliases.

	If you've been putting off setting up a remailer because its a
pain, give this a shot.  Lance will probably be including it in the
next release of mixmaster, but you can get it now by sending me a
message with the Subject: get mix-installer.

	Comments, bugs, bug fixes are welcome.  Thanks to Rich $alz
for a extensive comments & suggestions for portability.

Adam

					               -Hume