Fw: Re: [NOISE] Trying to init security channel

geoff klein geoff at commtouch.co.il
Fri Jan 5 06:14:02 PST 1996

On 4 Jan 1996 19:40:39 futplex posted the message included below:

1. My apologies to all for the original accidental posting to this list.

2. futplex: "Another satisfied "Power One Time Pad" user, it would
   appear...."
Things are not always quite the way they appear, Commtouch are the
developers of Pronto Secure, - a pretty good Windows e-mail client
providing security services using PGP (or POTP). Lookout for a beta release
announcement in early February.

Geoff Klein
Product Manager - Pronto Secure
http://www.commtouch.com
*Welcome to the post of Cypherpunk censor - Now Go Home & change your sig.*