Unmuzzy Explained

Laszlo Vecsey master at internexus.net
Tue Jan 2 18:51:28 PST 1996

So is the idea beyond this that if file or a group of files were to
be distributed over many computers (possibly hundreds or more) then
none of the computers would be "responsible" for their content? I would
think that any participant in the network would have to claim full
responsibility for the content, assuming the file(s) could be accessed
from any of the participating servers.

I'd be interesting in joining the Unmuzzy (programmers) mailing list, does
anyone know what the email is or where the home page is? A net search
returned nothing.