Internet shutdown Feb 29? (fwd)

Charles Gimon gimonca at skypoint.com
Wed Feb 28 10:20:38 PST 1996

Brief article on last summer's Minnesota outage is available
at http://www.info-nation.com/burnin.html . There's a link
in there (I think it still works) to a local IRC log of
U of M people trading info during the blackout.

        --The Interview--             | gimonca at skypoint.com
 George Clinton: "Suck on my soul,    | Minneapolis MN USA
 and I will lick your funky emotions!"| http://www.skypoint.com/~gimonca
 Dave Letterman: "Yuck!!"             | A lean, mean meme machine.