Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales ipgsales at cyberstation.net
Sat Feb 24 11:27:33 PST 1996

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I do not know if you have
noticed or not,  but we have already done that, with the exception of
private mail to a very few unspecified individuals, and this letter alone
among all of the dozens of C'punk and other letters, we have suspended
replying to the attacks. Please also note, that other than to four
selected cypher lists, generic, we have made no postings to usenet, or
listserve groups. We are eager for your cooperation, but there are problems
with complying to some of your requests. Give us a chance to explain that to a
few of your people, and we will get back with you. Also, please read my
revised response below,

I believe that the first priority is establish the strength, or lack
thereof, of the algorithms, Everything else is irrelevant unless that
can be established one way or the other. Accordingly, I am taking
the necessary to initiate that effort. Please be patient, for a few days.

Appreciatively yours,

Ralph,

That applies to even you Perry - the appreciative part that is

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, Deranged Mutant wrote:

> IPG Sales <ipgsales at cyberstation.net> wrote:
>
> Suggestion: wait a week until the flames on the c'punks list die
> down. Have the techie folks there read all of them, think about them,
> and come up with a coherent and well written reply that addresses all
> of those issues. Much easier to deal with than attacks from several
> dozen directions all of the time.

The following has been revised: