Internet Protest!

Mark Allyn 860-9454 (206) allyn at allyn.com
Sat Feb 24 11:26:23 PST 1996

But if the sysadmin at the white house gets so busy and has to charge
overtime, then it comes to the boss's attention and then the boss
would know what is up. The boss would not see the individual email
messages, but he would get the gist.

I happen to be a sysadmin for a zillion servers and groups
of machines on a big huge corporate
network. I have had to deal with full email buffers. When I spend
overtime fixing them, Gordon, my manager demands to know why. I will
honestly tell him what is happening. If it was because of a protest,
I would tell him. Knowing him, he would probably want to look at
a sample of the emails.

Mark